Forum technique de RadioProtection Cirkus

Le portail de la RadioProtection pratique et opérationnelle - www.rpcirkus.org

RP CirkusRP Cirkus  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

African regulations in terms of radiation protection

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

African regulations in terms of radiation protection  Empty
MessageSujet: African regulations in terms of radiation protection    African regulations in terms of radiation protection  EmptyLun 4 Mar 2013 - 15:18

Hello everyone,

I am new on this forum (thanks to Teuf 05 for inviting me). I am currently looking for radiation protection regulations in various african countries (Togo, Benin, Cape Verde, Ivory Coast) but I didn't find yet.
Indeed, I was wondering if a customer in these countries needs any specific authorization for import/use/export irradiating devices or radioactive materials?

If you have some information or just a link to a website, it will be great Smile
See you soon
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: African regulations in terms of radiation protection    African regulations in terms of radiation protection  EmptyLun 4 Mar 2013 - 20:17

Hello
Another possibilitie for you is to contact the IAEA organization abd specificly the health physics or radiation protection department.
I give you by MP a french contact.
best regards
KLOUG

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: African regulations in terms of radiation protection    African regulations in terms of radiation protection  EmptyMer 6 Mar 2013 - 16:52

Thank you for your help Smile

African regulations in terms of radiation protection
Page 1 sur 1