Forum technique de RadioProtection Cirkus

Le portail de la RadioProtection pratique et opérationnelle - www.rpcirkus.org

RP CirkusRP Cirkus  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

european radiation passbook

2 participants
AuteurMessage
PtitGG
Jongleur
Jongleur

european radiation passbook Empty
MessageSujet: european radiation passbook   european radiation passbook EmptyMer 1 Juil 2015 - 17:54

Bonjour les artistes,

Mon entreprise travaillant en France et à l'international, j'ai échangé récemment sur les conditions d'accès en zone avec mon homologue européen.
Au cours de ces échanges, il a évoqué l'existence d'un carnet d'accès européen ou european radiation passbook.

après quelques recherches sur Google j'ai trouvé ceci :

http://www.herca.org/WGs.asp?WGnr=1

sur le site de l'ASN, je n'ai pas trouvé grand chose à part une prise de position en 2010 : http://www.asn.fr/L-ASN/Appuis-techniques-de-l-ASN/Les-groupes-permanents-d-experts/Groupe-permanent-d-experts-en-radioprotection-industries-recherche-et-en-environnement-GPRADE/Seance-du-25-novembre-2010

Des infos que j'ai pu avoir, je retiens que le travail du HERCA est assez abouti, et qu' il ne manque plus maintenant que les autorités de sûreté des différents états membres se mettent d'accord.

Certains ont-ils des infos plus récentes sur le sujet?

merci
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
annelise
Funambule
Funambule
annelise

MessageSujet: Re: european radiation passbook   european radiation passbook EmptyMer 8 Juil 2015 - 11:31

Salut PtitGG,

J'avais cherché également des infos sur ce passbook, et j'avais envoyé un mail à herca.org (mais ça date de 2011...).
La réponse à l'époque était que le passbook n'était pas encore implémenté au niveau international, et qu'ils bossaient dessus au nivreau européen.
Je t'avoue que j'ai laissé tomber le sujet depuis, tout en vérifiant avant chaque déplacement que chacun des salariés était en dessous de sa limite de dose annuelle pour pouvoir travailler sous rayonnements ionisants.
Cf l'échange de mails :
"

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Anne-Lise -----
Envoyé : mercredi 27 juillet 2011 11:17
À : secretariat@herca.org; GUZMAN Olvido
Objet : International (European) radiation passbook

Good morning,

I am working in a company dealing with ionization radiations, and I would like to know more about international (or European) radiation passbook.
Indeed, me and my colleagues are working on several foreign facilities, like in Vancouver (TRIUMF facility), in Los Alamos (LANSCE facility), in Uppsala in Sweden (TSL facility).
Today, we do not have any document showing to the facility we are working in that our received dose during the past year is below the limitations, and so that we have the right to work inside the facility
and receive radiation dose.
I have seen that the HERCA has settled up a european radiation passbook, summarizing, for a given worker, the doses he has received during his previous works relative to ionization radiations.
As a radiation protection person of the company, I check that our workers do not reach the dose limitations before sending them to a facility. But the facility itself cannot check it by itself.

My question is the following : do I need to have radiation passbooks for my workers, and how do I have to fill it ? Sometimes, the facility where we go do have operational dosimetry, but sometimes not. When they have it, we can write on the passbook the received dose during the work.
Moreover, my company owns personal operational dosimeters, used for each work under radiations. So I could write on the passbook the received dose (measured by our own dosimeters) when no operational dosimeter is
available in the facility.

And what should I do when we go on non-european countries ? Do I have to fill in it ?

I have tried to reach Olvido Guzman (from the french ASN), but he didn't answer.
Please could you help me ?

Thanks for your help.
Best regards,

Anne-Lise

Answer :

Dear Mrs -----,

Thank you for the interest showed in HERCA activities. I apologize for the delay in answering: I was on holidays.

Regarding your questions, a radiation passbook is not yet implemented on the international level.

At the European level, HERCA works to develop a common approach to radiation safety and regulation in particular within the European Union. Through its Working group “Outside Workers & radiation passbook” is working on the harmonisation of a data system for individual radiological monitoring and has made a proposal of harmonizing the radiation passbook at the European level, considering that such harmonisation might also be useful for non-EU European or worldwide “neighbouring” countries. You can find the model proposed by HERCA in the HERCA website (www.herca.org). Please note that a new version is being produced to take into account the comments received by stakeholders. At this stage this model is not compulsory and it is up to the Member States to implement it.

You mention that you work in different countries from different parts of the world (North America and Europe). In order to have specific information for the situation in each country you will have to contact the respective national authority. For Sweden is the Swedish Radiation Safety Authority (http://www.stralsakerhetsmyndigheten.se/Allmanhet/) , for USA is the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (www.nrc.gov), and for Canada the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (http://www.suretenucleaire.gc.ca/eng/ ) . Additionally you should contact also the national authority were your workforce is based.

I hope this information can be of help
Best regards

Olvido Guzmán
HERCA Secretariat
Chargée de mission - Senior executive
Autorité de sûreté nucléaire (ASN)
Direction des relations internationales / International relations department
6, Place du Colonel Bourgoin - 75572 Paris cedex 12 - France
Tel : +33 1 40 19 87 64    Fax : +33 1 40 19 88 36
www.asn.fr / olvido.guzman@asn.fr
"

PtitGG
Jongleur
Jongleur

MessageSujet: Re: european radiation passbook   european radiation passbook EmptyMer 8 Juil 2015 - 12:52

Merci pour ta réponse.

donc pour résumer : wait and see Laughing
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

european radiation passbook
Page 1 sur 1